You never know what you will run into ...
Locally you will find free and eco-friendly activities:
- Long beach walks
- Monkey watching
- Body surfing
Tours and Activities: Example of tour companies in the area
- GoAdventures is ranked high on TripAdvisor for its many tours from zip-lining to surfing or deep sea fishing
- Xplore CR - offers a wide range of tours and activities for all ages
- Casagua is well known for horse back rides along old Spanish trails, beaches and mountains
- Tamarindo Shuttle - offers a variety of full and half day tours
- For a catamaran experience the Marlin del Rey is a great choice and you'll be able to snorkel as well as enjoy and incredible sunset
Or sit back and enjoy an amazing sunset at Tamarindo .....
- The boat trip on the Tempisque River through Palo Verde National Park
- A visit to the town of Guatil to see authentic Chorotega pottery being made.
- Santa Rosa National Park for a visit to La Casona -- an old hacienda that is now a museum and figures prominently in Costa Rican history. There are several trails nearby - some of them quite easy and short.
- A One-Day Pass at Guachipelin. Here you have the choice between Nature activities and Adventure activities so you could split up.
- Head to Playas del Coco for a sunset cruise on the Sea Bird sailboat.
- A float trip from Rincon Corobici: www.rinconcorobici.com About two hours, beautiful and no bumping and jostling.